Wednesday, July 05, 2006

"Life experiences are like quarters you lose both when you sit on the couch. "
Jambaism #15

So I guess because have this summer cold and I am sitting at work dreaming of anything that would give me energy I checked out that smoothie place that Sarah mentioned. There is one in Silver Spring. I guess I'll have to check it out when I go up there. They sound wonderful. Anyhow I found this quote on their website and since I am lacking inspiration, I thought I would just copy someone else's work.

2 comments:

  1. GUESS WHAT?

    I'm commenting...again. (:

    I want a Jamba Juice.
    Please get me one.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come visit me and maybe I will buy you one when you come!! But you have to visit first. I would guessing you could get a ride with Stef some week to come visit me, but since she is moving away, I don't know what you will do. I'm sure you can find some way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?