Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Elton John - Something in the way you look tonight

There was a time
I was everything and nothing all in one
When you found me
I was feeling like a cloud across the sun

I need to tell you
How you light up every second of the day
But in the moonlight
You just shine like a beacon on the bay
And I can't explain
But it's something about the way you look tonight
Takes my breath away
It's that feeling I get about you, deep inside
And I can't describe
But it's something about the way you look tonight
Takes my breath away
The way you look tonight

With a smile
You pull the deepest secrets from my heart
In all honesty
I'm speechless and I don't know where to start


A tribute to the best car EVER made!! My 5 series 1986 silver BMW.

4 comments:

  1. No. I wish. That is to my old silver car because I forgot how much I loved it, until I drove it yesterday. I wish I could drive it at college park, but the gas tank leaks if I fill it more than halfway. So I am taking Dad's car. Which is still cool, but not quite as cool as my old car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor faith.
    She loves her car.

    you can keep it.
    I'll take the white BMW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?