Monday, June 26, 2006

What an exciting soccer game.

Go Ukraine!

I thought I was going to miss the end of the game. I had been following it all day on my work computer and then I had to go home to bring my family dinner and I knew it would be over before I got to a television, but when I got home I decided to turn the television on and see who won. WOAH, the game was still on in its first overtime! How exciting, two overtimes and finally a nerve wrecking shotout. Well, not that nerve wrecking, since they won three to zero, but still shootouts are edge of your seat material. WOW!

Let me say again, I LOVE soccer!

Rachel Taylor made a good comment about how soccer makes you feel on my last post!
love soccer.

2 comments:

  1. well, even though it sounds like bringing us dinner was such a hassle...I'm still glad you brought it.

    And yes, soccer does rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up at 4.30am here and watched the last three take there shots in the shootout. Good times! Ukraine are definately the 'Cinderella story'of the tournament this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?