Thursday, June 15, 2006

Okay, let me stop from my photo spamming and explain a few of these photos before I post a whole bunch more from the last day of our trip. They are the better photos because I have my sunset pictures in them. Haha.
We went camping with the Prices this last week. We left on Sunday at 7 in the morning and got back on Wednesday at 3, just in time for the family fun night. Which I also have pictures from. Anyhow, the pictures below are of the first two days. Sunday night and Monday. Sunday night it rained and so we had to postpone our hike up Old Rag until tuesday. But we hiked a two hour trail down to a waterfall and back up again and then up to a lookout point and back down again. I think we spend about four hours hiking that day. Then we came back and watched the sunset and saw a bear and her four cubs and I forgot my camera. What was I thinking!!! It was an awesome trip even without the bear pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?