Monday, June 05, 2006

I found this picture on Ben's computer. I guess Linnea sent it to him. Which reminds me, I just wanted to say, I hope people send me lots of pictures when I am away at college. I really like that idea. Or else I hope they blog a whole lot more than they do now.
Anyhow, this is Hannah and her bridesmaids from the first wedding shower back in March.
Back row (L - R) Renee, Hannah, Hannah, Me, Rachel, Linnea.
In the Front - Hannah Walker (flower girl) and her sister Erin.

I wish my sister Anna had taken more photos at the wedding.
But she didn't so blame her not me. :)
I'm waiting like the rest of you to see what this wedding looked like.
It was really weird to be up front in a wedding.
But this is was the awesomest wedding I have ever been too.
WHAT FUN!

4 comments:

  1. We want pictures from the past weekend!!! From before, during and after the ceremony!!! We are checking ALL the blogs, HOURLY!!! :)

    p.s. What a good-looking group of girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wish I could help you. But Anna didn't take any pictures. It would have been sort of weird for me to be taking pictures. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you faith! the wedding was awesome! congrats han and pat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, if that's how big Hannah is, I'd hate to see how big Will is!

    Beautiful women in that photo! Blessed to know you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?