Thursday, May 18, 2006

What could be better then after finishing a stressful quantum exam, going bike riding all the way down Nanicoke Road with three of your best friends (Hayley, Sarah, and Anna) and then coming back and playing soccer with another best friend (Steffy) ?!? And what could be better that having a whole house full of fresh strawberries and no one else there to fight you for them? And having a great friend who makes you food to celebrate school being over with (Meadows) ? And other wonderful friends who remind you to keep God first in your life? And as I said that I thought, wait, why isn't the first thing that I list that "What could be better having all of your sinners cast to the bottom of the sea and remembered no more?!? What a wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord. " But so often I only see what is going on around me and not how great His love for me is.
25 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you
will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more
important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26 Look at the
birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your
heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? "

Thank you Hannah Rose for leading Bible Study last night.
Keep pressing on. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I really like that block quote, but I don't have time to fix it. Time to bike ride!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the block quote - leave it. glad to hear you are focusing on the blessings, sister. hope the bike ride was fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?