Tuesday, May 30, 2006

This morning has been one of the best mornings of work I have experienced in a while. It is probably because either there is no school or I started my morning off on the right foot. I am thankful that:
* I was early to work.
* I finished up a project early (it only took me an hour to complete).
* I attended a meeting that went smoothly.
* I have more work sitting on my desk. See work is REALLY long and REALLY boring if I don't have work to do. But when there is work to be done, the days go by so much smoother and faster.
* And I started to put together a table for the conference room and there were no legs in the box. Haha. That just made my morning. I started laughing. So we have a legless table sitting downstairs. It could be for really short people. :) We don't know what happened to the legs. The lady downstairs is calling the company.
* Oh yes, and I have air conditioning in my office. We haven't turned ours on at home yet, so this is really great.

Thanks to the Taylor kids and Linnea for a great game of Peak Around The Corner last night. And Thanks to Dr. Taylor for signing my health forms and for Mrs. Taylor for smiling at me. Wow, you all laugh a lot. You all make me not dread getting older as much. I am glad you can still have fun and laugh. What a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?