Monday, May 15, 2006

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Taylors for once again letting me join your family when my family is off doing their own things (they are all camping since they are finished school and Dad is at Machipongo with Pastor Shelton)!!!! A HUGE thank you for inviting me out to the Lacrosse game tonight. I had a blast laughing it up with all of you (mainly mother taylor and Rachel). *hugs to both of you* Thanks for the three dollars, Mrs. Taylor. :) I couldn't have come without you. Yay for noisemakers! *shake shake shake* wooooooooo! *shake shake shake*

WOOHOO!!!
GO PARKSIDE!
Look I can say woohoo as much as I want because Sarah won't be reading my blog for four days. Haha.

Mrs. Taylor...
<3 MG <3
Haha.

3 comments:

  1. I had a history paper to write, so I signed on and blogged. Plus I knew you were coming on and I didn't know when you would be on again and I wanted you to see it and see that I was SO thankful for my taylor family!!! I thought I would forget otherwise too. I can't wait for saturday. :) Haha. I hope I can go. I'll have to ask my walking calendar, when she gets home from camping, if we have anything this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to debate wether I should even lower myself to comment on this or not. In the end I decided simply to say: Lies, all lies. AND: This is how rumors are spread. From a simple joke to a massive mistake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?