Tuesday, May 30, 2006

“Do you want to know what the will of God is? You have to study the Word of God. You have to think like God. You have to have a new mind. And if you want a new mind you have to study the Word of God more rigorously than you have ever studied anything in your life. There is no magical way to know the will of God, apart from knowing the Word of God.”
– Sproul on Rom. 12:2

This was on the end of an email from one of my favorite missionary families that our church supports.
Boy, I have posted a lot today. I'll stop now.

2 comments:

  1. Amen and amen. This is a huge point and in a very big way a cure for what ails us. God has spoken. It behooves us to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading the quote and saying, "I know that quote! I know that quote! I just read it...where?" and then I read the rest and I remembered. VERY good quote and from a source that KNOWS.

    P>S>My word verification has ork in it. HEh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?