Monday, April 03, 2006

This post is dedicated to Sarah and Hayley.
To the many hours of fun that we had as kids (we didn't spend that much time on the computer, but when we did, it was always fun trying to figure out how we were going to take turns. I think Hayley and I stole most of Sarah's turns. Haha.) I found this today and it made me smile.


Woohoo Ace and Spud! please stick in disk four. AH we can't find disk four. *finds and sticks in disk four* please put in disk seven... hahaHUNT HUNT HUNT!!!


I looked for Word Muncher... but I couldn't find anything. These made me smile and think of you all. Miss you.

5 comments:

  1. You've won a BRAND NEW CAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yes ma'am that would be Oregon Trail. Zeke just died from typhoid fever, Faith. Haha.

    Have I ever mentioned that an awesome OREGON TRAIL SOUNDTRACK came with mine, and I still have it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lost twenty three oxen while crossing the river. Please buy some more before continuing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Negative, negative, no, no, no!"

    Smartie was so scary! I still remember how my heart raced whenever I had to play against him.

    Sarah always died.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. She claims it is because we never let her pratice because once she died we took over. Fun times. I would love to play crash again sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?