Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Yesterday we interesting. I spent the morning cleaning my room and throwing away countless notebooks filled with schoolwork. Why do I ever need to see these again?!? Then I tried to do dynamics homework, but after spending two hours on one problem and getting the wrong answer in the end and then working on another problem for an hour and not knowing where to go with it, I decided to call it quits and go help Hannah move all of her presents from last nights wedding shower. There were at least 90 people there Monday night at her shower. YES, I COUNTED... Yes, I am weird. I know. It was pretty funny because we loaded Hannah's car full of stuff and I kept thinking there is no way I need the van to help drive stuff down to sharptown there is probably like two bags left. And I would walk back to the room and in would still be full. DANG. We filled my whole van and her car with stuff. Beautiful stuff. Shiny bowls, festive plates, colorful cups, cute spoons, amazing quilts, funny medicine. Haha. It was great. I had so much fun carrying all the stuff out and then back into Patricks apartment. It was like Christmas and my birthday all mixed together and I wasn't even getting anything. Heh. Wow. I love our church family. What great people.
Then I drove my HUGE van over to Stefs and we pigged out on Oreo Pie and watched movies... or a movie. We always pick two movies out and then are too tired to watch the second one. We are getting old. So we went to bed at 9:30 and woke up at 6:30 this morning and went off to work. We are getting so old and adultish it is sort of scary. I have to put in here that Steffy would make an awesome roommate. I would share an apartment with her anytime. She cleans up like her mother. Haha. I love that girl!
So now I am at work and I am going to go do some Salary Analysis and then do some research for this term paper. I will feel much better when that is over with. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?