Friday, March 31, 2006

Yesterday I felt so relieved to be finished my quantum exam and not only finished satisfied with how I think I did (that has never happened on a McKenzie exam, ever... I have always left before with this sinking feeling in my stomach that only gets worse as he takes over three weeks to get the exams back to you). But not yesterday, I practically pranced out of school yesterday. I ran into Mrs. Perkins on the way out the door and talking to her for a while. Went to work. Came home and made a monkey bread cake for Avery, since I have been promising to do this since her birthday way back in October (I think).
I went to choir, sang some Easter songs. Our church choir is hilarious. They just are. You have to be there to experience the weirdness of a choir practice. They all thought I would stop coming when Jared start a Thursday night night class and couldn't come to choir. But I really do look forward to seeing all these dear people and laughing at whatever they do each time. The first practice I ever went to I was handed a jar of bubbles and told to blow them when Avery gave the signal. Yes, that was my start of choir. It was some practical joke that the choir was playing on Miss Mae. And since then it has only been more fun.
After choir I went to pick up Anna, Rachel, and Mackenzee from volleyball. And we got Icees and rode on the new road to MacKenzee's house. And she had to break into the house. And then I came home went to bed so that I could get up this morning and come to work. Which is where I am now and I will be here until around 12. Then I need to stop by Home Depot and get insulation and duct tape to make this solar cooker of ours. And I think I am going to make dinner tonight. Chicken Pot Pie, maybe. Maybe I will clean my car and my room and do some homework as well.

This is really boring. But it is all I have today. Boy, I am happy and thrilled that my Quantum Exam is over!!! I feel so wonderful. Wow, it is great to know I don't have to take another one of his exams until the end of the semester. Woohoo.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention the newest game that's all the rage "roadkill"! Haha..the new road ROCKS. EVEN if we turn illegally...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?