Monday, March 13, 2006

Thank you to Linnea for suggesting we watch Flight of the Phoenix, to Mrs. Shelton for dinner, to Jared for coming over and watching the UNC game with me, to Mom for letting me cook dinner and apple cake on Friday, to Hannah for awesome sunday lunches, to Linnea and great fruit smoothies, to Luke and his love of reptiles and the hopes of a reptile show next saturday, to Hannah and new Frapp flavors, to Rachel and Anna for being themselves and letting me laugh at them, to Anna for making me learn how to french braid, to Sarah for listening, to Hannah for suggesting the zoo many monthes ago, to Jared for driving me around, to Pastor Shelton for encouraging, truthful, and challenging sermons, to Dad for working so hard and for taking me shopping next week, to God for wonderful friends, a great family, a dear life, and warm weather!!!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?