Monday, March 20, 2006

Saturday my whole family left our house be 6:15 and traveled up to Lancaster to go to a reptile show. I was probably the second most interested in this, of course Luke was the most. Haha. So we all piled into the van with our pillows and blanets and slept until Mom hit the roads of PA and we all got sick. Bunches of fun. A van full of kids feeling carsick and Mom offering us Chocolate covered chex mix. Heh.
We arrived at the Reptile Show (haha, Anna) and wandered around and looked at the many different animals. There were rattlesnacks, and copperheads, and cottenmouths, and all sorts of geckos and lizards, turtles, and big ugly frogs. The cutest things there were the baby alligators! Sarah, Anna, and I got to hold them. They were so cute with their big head. And of course they sold rodents or all shapes and sizes, frozen and alive. Hope spent most of her time with the rabbits. There was this one rabbit that looked like it could be from Watership Down. It was HUGE. I tried to get a photo, but the camera phone just doesn't do it justice. But I did get a picture of this sign. It made me laugh.
And here is a picture of me in the van on the way back. Looking a little more awake then I did in the morning.

Sunday Sunday. Sunday Jared and I were invited down to spend the day with Hannah and Patrick. Woohoo! We sat down to dinner and Jared says, "I feel like an adult." Ha. I love my little Hannah! I had so much fun yesterday just laughing and enjoying the beautiful day. We got to explore a little of Sharptown and visit the Marshners neat home. Hannah made us a wonderful dinner or poppyseed chicken and green beans!!! And since I don't like raw vegatables she cut up cheese and crackers for snacks. Hannah is so sweet! 75 days to her wedding. Man, I am excited for her! YAY! Thanks for a great start to spring break. I love you dearly.

Oh and here is a picture of Jared and I at Hannah and Pat's cute little house. I was playing with the settings and changed it to cartoon because we are such goobers.

And here is the real photo. Yeah this was taken with the camera phone again. We both have digitals cameras and we still don't ever think to bring them and take real, nice photos. Ah well. This will do. Look at my eyes. They are all droopy. Heh. Fun day.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha. How was the reptile "show" :) lol...

    Poor people in the car at unearthly hours. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?