Sunday, March 12, 2006

I love Hannah, Lasagna, and Angel Food!!!

Thanks Hannah and Patrick for inviting me for lunch in Sharptown. I was planning on watching UNC play in the championship game this afternoon and then head off to school. But they lost last night so I decided to just go to school and have no fun. But thanks to Jared for asking me to go with him. And thanks to my favorite Hannah Shelton, soon to be Hannah Singer (*excitement*), for a wondeful dinner!!! One of my favorite dishes ever, lasagna. I LOVE LASAGNA!!! Yum! And to top off the meal we had angel food cake with strawberries. You don't understand how much I love Angel Food cake. I used to beg for it to be made as my birthday cake, with strawberries.
Hannah is awesome!!! :)
I miss my Hannah and random trips to Lowes. :/ Boo school. But I am so thankful to be able to spend the time with you! Thanks for inviting me. Love you.

Now if I can finish this homework it will be a perfect day.
Man, it is beautiful outside.

Hear the bells ringing their singing Christ is risen from the dead!!!

Spring is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?