Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Stephanie and I went and played soccer at Crowns last night. First I want to say that Crowns is huge and the grassy stuff is seriously awesome. I spent most of the night marveling at it. Now I want to say how much I love Soccer. It is the world's greatest sport!!! I have missed it so much. Even though I am sore this morning, I still enjoyed playing last night. And I really am not as sore as I thought I would be.
Indoor soccer is different enough from outdoor that I am still slightly confused. How in the world are you supposed to work with the walls?!? I am still trying to figure this out. I can defend against the walls, but my offense totally stunk. And my there really isn't a center half anymore. It is like a roaming center defender. My position is gone. :(

After soccer we went to TCBY and I got my favorite soft served chocolate in a waffle cone!! Good stuff. Which reminds me, RITAS opens up soon. According to their website, "most of our stores open for the season in mid-march. All stores are required to be open two days before the first day of spring each year. It is on the first day of spring that Rita's rewards our customers with a free regular Italian Ice all day at every location in the chain."
HOORAY. On that happy note, I am going to go study for a history exam.

1 comment:

  1. I feel hope renewed when Rita's opens. It makes me feel like summer is just around the corner. And that makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?