Tuesday, February 28, 2006

School keeps me humble.
I work so hard, but I can never reach perfection. It is a great reminder that I need to depend on God. At least that is now what I get out of this. It used to really annoy me that I tried so hard and failed to be perfect, but now I am quite thankful that I never am perfect. It really is a great reminder to trust God. I've never have a perfect 4.0 and probably never will and I have never had a perfect 100 on any real exam (quizes don't count, they are easy, if you study right).

I continued in this trend today with a 99 on my history exam.
Bhah, so close.

Phillipians 3:12-14
12 I don't mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection! But I keep working toward that day when I will finally be all that Christ Jesus saved me for and wants me to be. 13 No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14 I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?