Thursday, February 02, 2006

Praise Be! Two more classes and my first week of school is finished and then onto my first homework filled weekend. I really don't like upper level physics courses, but these engineering classes are amazing. They astound me, like my phyiscs classes, but then they allow me to apply the stuff I learn to real life. Physics keeps it all abstract and out there. With engineering you get to use some of the stuff you learn and play with things. I have been looking forward to playing with things for two and a half years now. It is about time we got to start fiddling with projects. How exciting. And the homework is hard, but it makes sense. It isn't like the physics homework I am doing where I don't know if what I am turning in is right or not. Yeah, crazy world of physics.

Class list:
1) Thermodynamics - Mondays and Wednesdays 11:45-1:00 - UMES (I get to ride my own private bus down to the campus and walk ten minutes to class). This class is going to get harder, with a term paper and project, but I think I am still going to enjoy it.
2) World Civ 102 - Tuesday and Thursday - 8:00 - 9:15 - will probably be my favorite class just because it takes no thought and the papers are easy enough to write in my sleep. :) And I love history because it is interesting and easy all at the same time. w00t.
3) Quantum Mechanics - Tuesday and Thursdays - 12:00 - 1:40 - will be the worst class of the semester because the teacher challenges you to learn everything in the book and also because the subject it crazy. Go read about quantum mechanics when you have a few spare minutes and be astounded. Then think about the math behind it. YUCK.
4) Dynamics - Tuesday and Thursdays - 1:50 - 3:05 - Favorite engineering teacher from last semester. The stuff is hard work, but it is facsinating at the same time. It will be a good class. I'll ahve to study a lot.

3 comments:

  1. I see why I am excited about spring. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you use w00t!

    Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh. Thanks.

    I think I meant, I see why I am excited about summer, but I really don't know what I meant there. That sort of makes sense. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?