Monday, February 06, 2006

I hate waking up on Monday mornings. But I look forward to Ballroom dancing. We are supposed to learn foxtrot tonight. If Shirley remembers that we finished swing last week. Man, we learned swing until we were dizzy. I really really really want to learn how to waltz. I can't wait until that fun begins. Tonight is week four, which means we are halfway finished. That is sad. I like having something to look forward to on Monday nights. It makes the day not seem as bad. Mondays aren't bad in themselves. It really isn't their fault that they have a whole busy week looming after them. :) They just get the blame for starting the work week.

3 comments:

  1. just remember:
    step, step, quick step and you'll have the Foxtrot down! :)
    Have you ever watched the ballroom dancing on PBS? Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I haven't. I must check into this. Have you watched mad hot ballroom. That is pretty funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even heard of mad hot ballroom. Sounds like something I'd enjoy ;) I think all ballroom dancing done well is great! And beautiful to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?