Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sunrise
Sunsets
I particularly love this last one because of the silhouettes of the trees on the bottom. Doesn't it just take your breath away?!? Sunrises and Sunsets are a wonder. I should really watch more sunsets. I just love how the darkness sort of creeps in. You aren't expecting it and you look back and the sky behind you is dark. So you look back towards the sun sinking beyond the horizon and the sky has shifted and changed again into even more beautiful colors. And then it is over and the sky goes black and suddenly you realize that is has gotten much colder and you need to go put on a jacket.
The heavens declare the glories of God, the skys proclaim the work of his hands.

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could say that I did. But I always fail to have my camera with me when I am admiring the sunsets. I should bring it down to your house. That would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats watching the sun rise/set over water :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'D like to see these pictures, too, but our computer is so blamed slow I fall asleep waiting for them to appear. Oh well, I am sure they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and you know what makes sunsets even more beautiful--being with the one(s) you love! : > )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?