Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I worked yesterday, even though it was a holiday. Then I went to GAP to return some jeans because I found the same pair for cheaper at the outlets (woohoo). At GAP I ended up buying socks and gloves because they are all so darned cute and fun. Then I drove home, ate dinner, and ended up playing Heroscape with Sarah and Luke. Somehow... I ended up winning. Haha. Sarah would have won if Luke and I didn't change the rules fifteen times in the last three rounds (including adding extra lives to my characters and allowing them to climb walls that they shouldn't have been able to). I love playing games with those two. They keep games lighthearted. Congrats to Sarah for beating me in heroscape and then keeping me up way too late. I barely made it out of bed on time this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?