Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I had asked Mrs. Taylor to make me stuffed shells on Monday night jokingly because I know she hasn't made them in forever and wouldn't be able to whip them out of thin air. So I was craving Italian food. I called my mother last night and she was planning on making spaghetti and meatballs, but I had already told Stef I was coming to her house for dinner. So I said woohoo, I will just bring it for lunch to work tomorrow and all will be well. Well, I arrive at the Hornors and Stef tells me we are making dinner and we are making Cheese Stuffed Manicotti with Red sauce and Garlic Bread. I practically danced around the kitchen. We had a blast stuffing the long tube shells with a mixture of mozzarella cheese (2 cups), Ricotta cheese (1 lb - 16 oz - 1 pint - 2 cups), salt (1/4 of a teaspoon), italian bread crumbs (1/4 of a cup), and parsley (1/4 of a cup). I love doing stuff with Stef because I end up laughing almost the whole time I am there. It is always relaxing. She makes me take life lighter and appreciate all that I have. She's a great friend. :) I know I wouldn't be the same person if I had never known Stef. I definitely would take life a lot more seriously. Yay for Stef. And I also love cooking at the Hornors because Mrs. Hornor loves me because I measure ingredients and time how long things have been cooking. Heh.
Mom I have to make this for dinner sometime soon. It is delicious. What are we doing Friday? Can I cook then? We can have garlic bread and Manicotti.
Oh, how I love Italian food!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?