Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Favorite quote from the holidays:
Greg Taylor came over to my house on December 28th with his family to play games like old times.


"I was thinking about you and Luke on Christmas day and I thought I bet Faith would be perfectly happy if she didn't get to open all of her presents, but got to keep all of Lukes. "

Haha. And the funny thing is he is right. :) I probably would have been absolutely happy with every one of Luke's presents. I just love to play with things, especially toys (and especially when you can light them on fire and burn them or throw things at them - oh and I like to build things too - haha (legos and tinkertoys and lincoln logs)).
That Greg Taylor is my second favorite younger brother. :)
He makes me laugh.

Thank God for the Taylors.
We went over there last night to play games. Sarah and Luke defeated Anna, Hayley, and Rachel and I in Dread Pirate. I don't like games where you have to roll dice to see if you win or lose. I like games that take thought!!! But it was pretty fun for a chance game. Haha. It was just fun to sit around and laugh like the old days. Then we played dutch blitz until we all didn't care anymore. I wanted to play rummy, but no one else did so we played six months of payday. Woohoo. What an easy game. Sarah always ends up a month behind everyone. We played six months and combined October and November to make a new month - Noctober.
Happy Noctober everyone.
Thanks to Mrs. Taylor for the delicious dinner. And the wonderful snacks of cheese and crackers and nutty buddies. :)


Also thanks to my mother for making my favorite green beans on Sunday and the rest of that delicious meal!!! I love food. LOVE FOOD. And thank you to Mrs. Shelton for feeding me again that night with her cute little scoops.

2 comments:

  1. That was a WONDERFUL night! I love the Taylor family! We are so incredibly blessed to have friends like them. And I am so glad I joined some of them last night to see NARNIA again. What a great movie! Hurray for spur of the moment decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just rub it in that I had to work when you all went to Narnia without me. BHAH. And not only did you go to Narnia with out me, you went with my second favorite family ever!! Bhah work. Bhah the need of money.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?