Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Accepting the award for Best Actor in a Drama for his grouchy doctor role on Fox's House, Hugh Laurie noted that he had 172 names of people to thank. Since he knew, however, that no one watching had the patience for that, he drew three names at random out of his pocket; ''and everyone else can just lump it.'' The lucky name-drop recipients: Laurie's script supervisor, his hairstylist, and his agent. ''That's not my handwriting,'' Laurie said of the last slip of paper.

Sarah did you know he played in 101 Dalmations and Stuart Little as Mr. Little? He shouldn't waste his talents. I want more Jeeves and Wooster like stuff.

7 comments:

  1. and he played in Flight of the Phoenix and in Sense and Sensibility!! (And the Borrowers, but I don't know if anyone else has ever seen that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah, but see those are okay movies (or at least sense and senibility is)... I don't think he wasted his talents on them, as he did in stuart little.
    I've actually never seen flight of the phoenix so I can't really comment on that. But I hear it is really good from Linnea. Will that be on the list of movies that we are going to watch? I want to see the cartoon lion witch and the wardrobe too. :) Let's have a Linnea movie night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugh Laurie is awesome.

    So when are we having this movie night or nights?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't. Whhhaaaa. Why does no one tell me anything in our house? :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?