Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Well, I am ready for school or work to start back up again. I get tired of doing nothing for the sake of doing nothing. It is more fun to do nothing when there is something to avoid.
Christmas Eve I went browsing through stores and then had lunch with Jared, Noah, Matt, Ben, and Krissy and then I had dinner with the Sheltons. I seem to have done a lot of eating this Christmas. I love food.
On Christmas, we opened our presents after we came home from church, which meant we got to sleep in. Woohoo. I have been sleeping in all week. Haha. I guess I should start waking up early or I will be in for a huge shock next week whenI have to start doing that again. :) Anyhow, after we opened presents and played with them for a while, Jared came over and we had Christmas dinner and then we watched It's a Wonderful Life. What a great movie.
The rest of the week has been relaxing in front of the Prisoner or a good book. We finished episode 10 today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?