Monday, December 19, 2005

Well, I am finished school and my grades are supposed to be up today, but they are not. :( So here I wait. Actually I am at work. And you wouldn't think I would be happy to be at work, but when I think of the alternative of going to school today, work seems extremely welcoming. I cannot begin to express how wonderfully grand it is to be finished school this semester. This semester was the worst bunch of classes all lumped together. I feel so free now. And I have two and a half semesters down, which means I only have two and a half semesters to go. I am half way to my dual degree in Physics and Mechanical Engineering. And I grow to dislike the physics part of that more every day. I love my engineering classes.
Luke opened his birthday presents last night.
Happy Birthday Little Brother!!!
I love you.
I have always been thankful that I wasn't born on christmas. I love my birthday. First day of Summer and almost perfectly half a year away from Christmas. :) Yeah for summer birthdays!!! Yay for summertime! For the beach, bare feet ( sandles and no shoes), fresh food from the garden, bonfires, pools, fun colors, strawberries, waterparks, rollar coasters, peaches, cookouts, sand in my shoes, camping trips, watermelons, hiking, picnics, late nights, soccer, daylight all day long, biking, vacations, fewer hours of work, no grades, no homework, NO SCHOOL!!! Man, I love the summer. SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER!!!! I can't wait for summer.
In other news, I am going out to dinner with Jared, Jared's co-worker Stanley and his girlfriend, Katie. I haven't a clue what we will be talking about. I should have some interesting stories to tell. Heh. I don't think we will have much in common, if anything. But I think it will be highly entertaining... for a while. :) Haha. I am sure I will post more about it later.
This should make Jeanne happy. My siblings and I have started watching the prisnoner series. We have finished episode 3 and hope to watch some more tonight. They make no sense and I think I am going to be disapointed in the end, but I must know what happens. Who is number one? Heh. I think I should get more points for each episode I watch without watching episode 17 first. What do you think?!?!
So now I have a cold and I am all drugged up on cold medicine and motrion. I also took a bunch of zinc and vitaman C. I am very thankful that I didn't catch a cold during school or finals. I think I would have died because right now I feel like a truck ran over me, several times. Yeah, that wouldn't have been good during the semester. I am very very thankful that I can have a cold when all I am doing is working and I don't have to think so hard that my brain hurts.
The Children's Christmas play was a church last night. Josh was amazing as the innkeeper and Hannah was an adorable little angel!!! Mark was the funniest little sheep I have ever seen and Hope was good too. She played her part pretty well. I laughed so hard last night at some of the kids. They are hilarious. Thanks for Miss Mae for putting that on. I know it took a lot of work, especially with some of those kids. :) Praise God for my talented church family. They are precious.

2 comments:

  1. I was very pleased with the Childrens Christmas program! Miss Mae did an excellant job and so did all the little kiddos. So many cute little kids. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Childrens Christmas play of 1991 (I believe it was that year) where Anna, Jamie and I are the Wise Men. It's in the plans to watch while wrapping, wrapping and more wrapping this afternoon!

    And yes, I'm very pleased you guys are watching The Prisoner! I was not in the least disappointed in the end. I enjoyed the randomness of each episode and yet somehow (for me at least) they went together beautifully. ENJOY!!! And let me know your opinion in the end :)

    Oh, more points to be gotten on MY site. I'll think about giving points once you get through the series

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?