Thursday, December 22, 2005

Today I came to work and decided that it was foolish to go shopping during lunch, so I took an early lunch (9:30-10:30) and went shopping. When I came back the office was still blazing hot even though I have the windows open. REDICULOUS. I don't know what to do with this place. It is always at least 75 degrees in here.
I have spent the last two hours finishing part of a Christmas present (as Sarah would say... secret project DEF) and no it still isn't finished. Now I am going to going to turn up "We'll Understand" by Carlton Pearson on my speakers and dance around the house/office/place I work. Haha. I love having the house to myself. I was listening to Pachebel's Cannon in D as loud as I could earlier. Another example of as close to Perfection as we will ever get. Sort of like staring at the Grand Cannon or the Moutians or the Stars, all you can do is marvel at how wonderful and amazing it is.
Praise God for sending us His son so that someday, through Him, we will be made perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?