Friday, December 09, 2005

Narnia

~When Adam's flesh and Adam's bones sit at Cair Paravel in throne, the evil time will be over and done.~

It was good for a kids movie. I wasn't expecting it to be great. The special effects were pretty neat. It is amazing all the different kinds of animals they created. Lucy annoyed me at times, but so did Susan. They weren't as I expected (from my imagination). But as Sarah said or something like it, You can never really fully make Narnia. It will always be missing something from someones imagination. A few scatterbrained thoughts: Aslan was great. I Loved the music!!!! I want the soundtrack. Mr. Tumnas was cool. I loved the Beavers. They were not annoying at all. I want a talking Beaver too. Why was Peter riding a Unicorn? I wish Aslan fought more. What was up with the waterfall scene? Why didn't they have the tea party? The fox was adorable. I am thankful that they made this movie. And now I want to go read the books again. Thank God for C.S. Lewis and his amazing imagination. What fun.
And of couse, I had fun going to the movie with my siblings and Greg and Rachel. I feel like I haven't seen my "siblings", the Taylors, is years. It was nice to spend time with them watching Greg play turkey hunter. "You shot a hen... you lose a life". It was also a blast singing Prince of Eygpt songs, in the van, at the top of our lungs and acting like we nine and ten again. Oh those good old days. I think it is time for Greg and I together and destroy something again or set something on fire. Haha.
Thank God for my awesome family and for wonderful friends like the Taylors. I love them dearly.

3 comments:

  1. YES! Thanks for taking me, Faith! It was really really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. true you could never put your own imagination on screen....but it was perfectly close:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I was thinking, you and I don't have any "good ole times" from being kids, because I was in Mississippi!

    you know what that means?

    These ARE the good ole times, right now.

    That sort of makes me happy to think about. That I'm HAVING good ole times as we speak.

    neato.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?