Monday, December 05, 2005

*Love Snow.* But, I am in rather a bummish mood. I think it is all these exams that I have to accomplish. My one teacher says that if the snow snows out his exam, we will have a make-up exam... I don't really see how it the world that would work and it is totally not fair. I have studied my little brain off, but I seem to still not be able to grasp certain things. God's grace is sufficent. His power is made perfect in my weakness. That has certainly been true this semester. Time and time again I have felt like I would never learn this stuff and here I am still struggling along. *sigh* I can't wait for the semester to be over with. I can't wait to Christmas. I can't wait until I have time to buy Christmas presents. *sigh* God grant me strength.
So, if you tell me something and I don't act excited... please don't get annoyed. I am just in the middle of a LOT of physics mess right now. I really don't have time to think of anything else. And especially Mom, don't tell me anything important right now, please. I won't remmeber. Haha. :) Thanks. Tell me after exams are over and I will be perfectly happy to act excited about anything you want me to.
Love you all, but I have to go study more.

Keep on keeping on.

4 comments:

  1. I love you Faith and I am praying for you! That's all for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Faith! I'm praying for you, too! I know you'll make it through, even if it doesn't seem like so right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. still praying for you--isn't it beautiful outside? Anna doesn't have to drive. did you see T.E Smith is closed? Oh, by the way, Luke has a site now if you want to post on it. We made it about midnight last night. I don't know how to get to these things--I just go to yours to go to others'. But his site is THE BAT CAVE and his user name is lukeharr, so---anyway have a good day, dear daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I searched for lukejamesharr and it came up. Just thought I'd let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?