Thursday, December 22, 2005

It honor of it now being winter, some memories from the summer.

Luke bought popcorn at the campground store in Wincester and I just loved the box.


The view from out my tent door. I love having my own tent when we go camping. The view from my tent if you look door at the doorway. Old Navy Flip Flops come in such warm colors. Love them. I think I love wearing them so much because they are fun colors. Makes me smile.
Anna waiting for our food to come and one of Mom and Dad's favorite resturants in Richmond, the Strawberry Cafe. Their salad bar is in a bathtub. My parents seemed to think that was exciting, but when you don't like salad, like me, that doesn't really excite a person.
Oh that my freckles would stay all year. They are one of my favorite parts of summer.

1 comment:

  1. I love my freckles too, Faith.

    Haha, we're freckle buddies ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?