Friday, December 02, 2005

Curses. There is too much food in this house/office/work area!!! The ladies in the office made bunches of cakes, pies, cookies, and bread for the Christmas Party/open house yesterday. And now it is all leftover and I am desperately trying to avoid the kitchen and stay upstairs in my office. But they keep offering to bring me stuff. AHHHH!!! No more food. I would eat it all day, but I know that I won't feel any better afterwards. I will just feel sick and tired like I did yesterday.
I have homework due in three of my classes next week, two exams next week, and four the following week. Pray for me if you think of me. Six exams in a week and two days is not going to be fun. This is definately my hardest semester, both my classes and exams.

* Wednesday, December 7, 2005 - Mechanics Second Exam (Least favorite class ever, but this exam will be a lot easier then the final for the class, but still crazy hard compared to my other classes)
* Thursday, December 8, 2005 - Math Physics Second Exam (Challenging, but not impossible)
* Tuesday, December 13, 2005 - Statics Final (Favorite class, I love engineering classes!! Only semi-easy exam.)
* Thursday, December 15, 2005 - Math Physics Final (Again, challenging, but not impossible)
* Friday, December 16, 2005 - E and M Final (Insanity)
* Friday, December 16, 2005 - Mechanics Final (Pretty much impossible!!! This is going to be the most rediculous final I have ever taken.)

I think I am going to come home from my last final and crash. I'll just sleep for hours and hours. My brain will be so dead by that time. Or maybe I will just sit in front of the tv for hours. I haven't done that in a long time (not since surgery).
So, that is why I have banned myself from fun this weekend. So please don't ask me to do anything this weekend because I really don't want to spend the whole time studying, but I NEED to. Sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do, to achieve goals. This is going to be one of those weekends.
God grant me strength and help me glorify you.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?