Wednesday, November 30, 2005

We went to go see Chicken Run at the new theatre last night. Woohoo! The seats are really interesting. I didn't have time to look at them like I wanted to, but they looked pretty neat. Haha, yeah, only an engineer would want to take time to inspect seats and see how they worked. Myneck hurt the whole time, but I blamed it on sitting in the second row.
After being at school for 10 hours (from 7-5 - don't even ask - homework is crazy - but only one and a half more weeks!!!), I met up with Hannah at Barnes and Nobles for coffee and to relax. And then we headed off in the rain to meet up with my family and Jared for the movie. What better people could you watch a movie with? My family is great. Claymation fascinates me because of the time that it takes to produce even a minute of film. And Chicken Run is pretty funny. :) There were so many people there!! Wow. Parking was crazy. But Hannah pulled into a great spot and we only had to walk in the rain for a bit. I love walking in the rain! I love rain, especially sleeping when the rain is coming down on my roof. :) Lovely sleeping weather.

Then at 9, we went home and watched the UNC basketball game!!! Go Tar Heels. I wasn't disapointed when they lost (since they lost their 6 best players last year - and are basically only freshman this year). I was quite excited that they only lost by four points. And we they were NATIONAL CHAMPIONS last year!! They got 6 of the best freshman in the nation drafted for next season. That makes me extremely excited because I am going to get to see them play next year. Woohoo. I am going to get to see UNC play UMD next season. Man, that will be awesome. *happy dance* I mean, really really really awesome.
The snickers taste funny.
haha.

4 comments:

  1. Love the picture! Love the movie! Love you! ha ha ha. Have a wonderful day, dear daughter. Pray for your brother, please. He is a hurtin' little pup. See you later--or not? Is it dinner at the Sheltons? I guess I may miss you anyway. Anna has v-b from 5:30 - 6:45. I may take Luke to Pemberton Park when I take Anna to writing club...looks like a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be home for dinner,
    you can count on me,
    please have food...

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh. I wanted to see the corpse bride, but no one would go with me. I liked that movie. :) The music was awesome. woohoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT TO SEE THE NEW THEATURE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?