Friday, November 18, 2005

So, the office moved this week and I haven't had a computer for two days. *gasp* Haha. Well, now I do, but I also have a million boxes of stuff that I never knew we kept to unpack. So that is my excuse for not updating this last half of the week (and nothing exciting has happened). If I had to pick a word for this week it would be frustrating. Nothing terrible happened, but everything happened the hard way and everything that should have been easy was made hard somehow. I don't know. It has been one of those weeks. Thank goodness it is almost over and next week is a holiday week. Woohoo! I am so excited to see everyone again.
Oh, and hello to Anna Ford. Sorry I made you miss your class. Haha. Yeah, it is tempting to just read blogs all day and not do work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?