Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I was all set to go see a movie last night, but no one could decide on anything. I wanted to see the Corpse Bride again, but no one wanted to see that. So we sat around and debated what to watch until we decided we would just stay home. And it is no fun to go see a movie by yourself. :)
So last night I went running with Dad and Sarah, reread Jerry Bridges, and did homework. It was a pretty regular monday.
Now I am at school early (it was 6:59 when I signed onto this computer - heh) to do homework with "friends". Haha.

3 comments:

  1. No one was quite in the mood for a movie last night, I guess. It was a trying day emotionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww fait hwesaw e-town last nite!1 do wnat to see one tonite? i'll go!
    call me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?