Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I just had a physics "ah-ha" moment today. Heh, that is what one of my teachers calls it. It is one of those things that you have struggled to grasp all semester and then all of the sudden it seems like the simplest thing and you wonder why you didn't understand it for the first 11 weeks of the semester. It just finally makes sense and seem so basic. It is sort of frustrating, but also rewarding. So much of physics seems to be like that. You just keep plugging along and finally one day it makes sense or at least you hope it will someday make sense. Haha.
So I am excited.
You can differentiate Newton's Second Law to any of the kinematic equations!! F = ma is a pretty powerful little equation once you apply diffy Q to it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I am crazy. But this stuff IS interesting. Hard, but interesting. And yeah, I am pretty crazy to be excited about physics. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, my "a ha" moments in PHYSICS would be nil i am afraid. you go faith! you rock that physics house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?