Friday, November 11, 2005

Hayley Wozny posted a list of annoying fictional characters. This one made me laugh:

" 2. Elsie Dinsmore from The Elsie Dinsmore Books. What a lovely, perfect angel-child who does everything so perfectly and Godly-like. If you had her as a little sister, you'd want to "accidentally" push her down some stairs. She'd probably pray for your forgiveness as she tumbled down and lay dying. "

I have always found her so annoying!!!
I'd like to hear other characters (that are supposed to be good) that you all find annoying.
I have to think of some more... I know there are some.

*edit*
Madeline Bray - in Nicholas Nickleby
Jamie - In a Walk to Remember
Mary - In Little House on the Prairie
Amy March - Little Women

12 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Man, I loved those books, but I always thought I was the only one who wasn't like that...blehh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaha, Hayley Wozney is hilarious.

    Let's see annoying characters - -

    Amy March - Little Women (any one who argues with this one has me, Sarah and Faith to answer to, so beware)

    I will think of some more and post them later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came back to post that one. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes definitely amy march, ugh she is so annoying!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. some one had to say it, i disagree, man i love amy march!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you're one of THEM.

    haha! No it's alright (sort of) that you think she's ok.

    I would like to add Puddleglum from the Silver Chair to the list. . .He always annoyed me.

    Jen Pringle - - actually the whole Pringle family. And Josie Pie too.

    And I agree,Faith, Madeline Bray is such a pain. I don't know why Nicholas ever stood for all that nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have forgotten her name--but the main character--heroine--in Bleak House--So sweet and good and forgiving and self-sacrificing--every page I cringed "Enough!!Already!!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary from Little House is pretty annoying. Jamie from Walk to Remember doesn't really bother me as much though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy March is annoying. I have
    never liked her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Puddleglum. He is a great Narnian. And "The Silver Chair" is one of my favorite Narnia books.

    Prince Rillian, too :) I like him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the silver chair as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?