Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving and all that jazz. I have refused to touch a computer for the past week because I didn't want to think about school. Now that I am back doing homework at school, I guess I can post. I am seriously considering banning myself from blogging so that I can fully pay attention to my finals. I haven't come to a decision yet...
What did I do over thankgiving break? Well, I said I didn't want to watch that much tv... hah. I ended up watching the complete first season of Lost (minus episodes 5 and 6). That is 22 of 24 episdoes of Lost. I had never seen the show until a week ago.
Wednesday - I baked with Hayley while we jammed to sweet tunes.
Thursday - I ate all day and watched the sun rise the next morning after a night of Lost.
Friday - I slept and watched more Lost and ate more "turkey" food.
Saturday - I put up Christmas lights with Jared. And then ran around to Lowes, Walmart, and Target looking for replacement bulbs for the C7s. And then we decorated christmas cookies at the Sheltons.
I need to see the Townsends new house. I hear (from my dad) that the hardwood floors are amazing (haha, I wonder why he says that...). Looking forward to the next bonfire... Christmas break is almost here!!! Woohoo.

6 comments:

  1. are you a Lost fanatic, like me, yet? i'm not sure why i am. the dang show never answers any of my millions of questions. and yet i watch it faithfully every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I am going to be a Lost season fanatic who waits until the season dvd comes out and then watches them because she can't stand to wait from week to week and also can't stand comercials. Haha. But, I love the show. I just don't want to be devoted weekly to it. :) So I will be devoted yearly to it.
    It does leave a lot of questions to be answered. It is always so dang interesting. Whoever came up with the show has a wonderful imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyrie, I agree..It drives me nuts but I seem to be somewhat addicted! Yay for Christmas cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the first 4 episopdes last October... then I arrived back in Ukraine. I'd LOVE to finish it! It was crazy all the twists and turns and scary noises, hehe. Anyway, great show!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOST addict!
    but i do not want help...
    this is the best ever!

    hooray for jared's gifts ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?