Monday, November 14, 2005

Friday I caught this cold that has been going around my house. So I was pretty out of it all day. Sniff sniff sneeze sneeze and all that fun stuff. Jared came to dinner and we played scrabble and watched Muppet Treasure Island (by request of Luke).
Saturday Luke and I met up with Jared at Barnes and Nobles and I browsed my favorite section (the building books - haha that sounds like building block... I love those too!) with Jared for a few hours. We found this really neat book of all treehouses. Crazy fun stuff. Then good old Matt Robins was in town and so he came over to Barnes and Nobles and we all headed off to Chinatown. I ate so much. I haven't felt that full in a good long while. Matt brought up Tinkertoys during lunch. Yay for Tinkertoys!!! Those were some of the best toys ever! Luke and I then went to Petsmart for crickets and to look at the salamanders and lizards. Off to the house to drop my brother off and I headed out to the Robins to watch the Last Samuri. Tom Cruise annoys me. But the movie was pretty good.
Saturday night was a party at the Robins just like old times. Mrs. Robins made us a great dinner (and I ate some more - haha). We watched an episode of Lost and then Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Then out into the cold to watch for shooting stars. They are supposed to be really great shooting stars for the next week or so. You should throw your head up and look whenever you are outside at night. I love watching for shooting stars. It is so facinating and I feel so small. But thankful at the same time. God me merciful to me. :) Amazing grace how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me.
"The heavens declare the glories of God. The skies proclaim the work of His hands."

4 comments:

  1. So thats what you were doing hahaha I wondered why you were just sitting outside my house for an hour. it was great seeing you again and I can't wait til Thanksgiving. 8 days til i am home again. crazy! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinkertoys rock. But my sister would never share...



    p.s. if share had an a instead of an e it would have all the letters of my first name, scrambled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Yep that is what we were doing. Shooting stars are amazing... you should go out and watch for them. :) I love staring at the sky.
    And yes Sarah, I guess I would never share them. I am sorry. But you still can't play with them. :) HAha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faith?! You were shooting stars!?? But they're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?