Sunday, October 09, 2005

Well, I am back in the SU computer lab. What a week. It rained all day yesterday and I sat around the house and drank pounds of coffee and planned Reformation. I loved the rain because I didn't have to be anywhere and it was so relaxing. I wanted to call people and have them run in the rain with me and splash in puddles. But there wasn't anyone around. :( So I stayed nice and dry inside.
Luke kept begging me to go to Barnes and Nobles with him so we went running off through the sheets of pouring rain and crowds of people and read for a couple hours. Then dear Hayley Taylor got off work because the mall flooded (haha - glad I wasn't there) and came and we sat around and talked. We decided to do soemthing fun and Hannah, Jared, Linnea, and Hannah seemed like some fun people to call up and play games. What a blast playing the crazy sentence drawing game. I laughed so hard my face hurt. And then we watched the muppets and I laughed so hard I couldn't breath. MAN! There is always one extremely funny part and I lost it (Unless of course it is the episode with Vincent Price and he is not funny at all).
Today was adult choir and church and youth choir and now Su. Later on I have a Women's Retreat Committee meeting and youth choir again and I think that is it for the day. Maybe some Reformation planning with Sarah a little bit later on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?