Sunday, October 16, 2005

So today was nice. Jared took Jack, Stacey, Linnea, and I out to Chilis today. Man, I am SO full. I ate so many chips and salsa. Chips and Salsa are one of the greatest food combinations ever. They rival peanut butter and apples, peanut butter and graham crackers, peanuts and chocolate, and chocolate and peanut butter fudge.
And now I am doing homework at SU. Well, it was a great begining to the the day. All days can't be perfect, I guess. Then heaven wouldn't be so grand. It has been so long since I have been able to relax on a Sunday. I really can't wait until Winter Break. But hey, seven weeks down, eight to go (meaning we are starting the mid-point week, woohoo). I will survive. And I will have to celebrate when I finally have a life again. :)

4 comments:

  1. glad you all had fun:) going to do my homework now.. at 6:53 sunday nite.. i can n o longer procrastinate cuz i wokr on monday mornings...boooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. sounds great to lunch out!!!

    ditto on the chips/salsa....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is right across from dagsboro rd. Next to the Kohls, Wawa, Walmart, Super Fresh...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?