Thursday, October 06, 2005

Psalms 139:1-7
"O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my every thought when far away. You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD. You both precede and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to know! I can never escape from your spirit! I can never get away from your presence!

Psalm 18:46
"The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!"

Phillipians 3:13-14
"Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven."

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to what lies ahead. being heavenly minded. what a struggle this is for me in my day to day craziness. i must stop. breathe. thank the lord. ask his guidance. press on! push for that goal!

    thanks faith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?