Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My Professor in Statics handed back our exam this week. There were only two questions on the exam and I was so afraid that I hadn't done the first problem correctly (which would have meant like 30 points of my exam 10-20 maybe if my professor likes me). So my exam is handed to me and I don't want to even look at it. I hate facing a professor when I have a lower-then-expected by them exam grade. So I can't even look my professor in the face. I finally look up at my exam and it was a 98/100. My mouth dropped open! I have never been more shocked to receive an exam back. I just sat there with my mouth open afraid that if I looked back down on my exam the grade would change to something lower. Then I just broke into this huge smile and smiled for the rest of the class. MAN!
In Physics it is nearly impossible to get a perfect score. Anything above an 85 is considered almost perfect. There are so many little things that you can go wrong on. Insane! *Happy Happy Happy* So Happy. Really only my Dad can really tell you how excited I am or anyone that has been in a math or physics world. Seriously, getting anything over a 85 is good and above a 90 is thrilling! Wow.
Hooray! To God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?