Monday, October 24, 2005

Man, I slept in today and now I feel terrible. I should have just gotten up when we alarm went off and came to work. Maybe I should go get some coffee. It is so cold outside. Let me run through the weekend for you...

Friday
* Woke up early, drove to college park (not a bad drive at all - considering I hate driving and it was raining).
* Visited with the Engineering department. Not too bad. They offered me a scholarship and to pay for my masters if I kept my GPA above a 3.7. I think I might be able to do that. At least trying my hardest has a reward now.
* Got to visit with Rebecca Wise for a couple hours. Woohoo. She is one of the sweetest people you will meet. And she showed me around some of campus and the dorms. Not as bad as I was thinking. I might actually have fun at college.
Saturday
* I woke up at 6 and couldn't sleep so I started painting for Reformation. I painted from 6:45 - 3:30. Then I took a shower and changed into my pajamas. I would have stayed in them, but Hannah and Jared came over to play Boggle and watch Batman (the disturbingly stupid 1989 version). Haha. But it was fun. I was really tired the whole evening.
Sunday
* Church
* Youth Choir ( I wonder how long this will go on...)
* Jared and I went to La Tolteca for dessert with Hannah, Renee, and Patrick. Fried Ice Cream. :) With corn flakes and honey on the bottom. :D Haha.
* Then we went over to the Sheltons' and watched Patriot Games. Mrs. Shelton and Hannah gave Jared and I a chocolate foot. Rather amusing. Heh. I got a good laugh about that. So we ate our chocolate foot during the movie.
* Then Hannah, Jared, and I took a walk in the brisk weather. It was so nice to relax and not have to do schoolwork and meet up with classmates on Sunday.
* Mom and Anna got home during church last night.

6 comments:

  1. hmmm... I found it disturbing and stupid... I don't know how else to put it. The joker was disturbing and the rest of it was lame. :) I know it is Jared's favorite batman, but I like Batman Begins so much more. Maybe if I had seen this one as a child and had fond memories of it... or something. I didn't like it. :) I hope you still love me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Batman Begins rates over the old version? Personally, I was bored out of my mind...

    It's good people have different opinions about stuff or else this would be a boring world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to go with the Shelton's on this one. I was at the MTW retreat this weekend and the kids were all saying how they LOVE Batman Begins. I told them the original was 100x better. They had never seen it :( 3 cheers for the original with all it's POWS and BANGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, I guess it is. :) Yay for an exciting world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Batman Begins better. (o: I agree with Faith about the old one, it is boring and slightly disturbing. But, everyone always has different opinions about movies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?