Monday, October 10, 2005

Last night Hannah, Jared, and I went to La Tolteca! Woohoo. The fried ice cream was awesome! Man, I think I will just get that next time. No meal, just fried ice cream! Haha. That way I can finish it all and still not feel so sick that I can't run with my dad when I get home. :)
Although, I love the rain, it should not ever rain and be this dark outside on a Monday. Makes a terrible start for a week. Raining days should not be wasted on Mondays. They should strickly be held to happening on days off so that I can sleep in, read, sit around in my flannel pants and a sweatshirt, and drink coffee and hot chocolate. So rain rain go away, come again another day.

Favorite quote of Sunday (That wasn't from Jared), "If I didn't know either of you and I saw you all walking along, I would think, 'What a cute couple!' "
Three people, of whom I value their opinion, said this to me yesterday. :)
*smile*

And now it is time to go back to school. Blah.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?