Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's the weekend!!! I am so happy. Tomorrow I am going off to College Park to meet with the Engineering Department and I am taking Dad to Red, Hot, and Blue just because it is on the way back and I love their food. Oh, and I have finished all my homework so... this is amazing. I don't know what to do with myself. Thank God I can take time to breath for a few days. I mean, this is so great. I feel very light and I will probably be skipping on the way out to my car today. Haha. Anyhow, since I won't be doing homework Sunday afternoon and I am not working tomorrow... I doubt I will be post again until Monday. Have a great weekend. Stay Safe.

These are my wonderful sibling and I at Walmart in Winchester VA. We were hungry and stopped to get chicken strips (Walmart has some of the best chicken strips!). We took like four or five pictures and everyone is squinting in all of them. You don't get all five of us in a picture very often, so enjoy. Haha. The blue eyes are all squinting more then the brown eyes. In case you don't know (Anna -15 (until Jan 31), me - 19, Hope -9, Sarah -17 (until Nov 19), and Luke-13 (until Christmas)). I love my siblings. And I miss Anna. It is weird around the house without her. She comes back home on Sunday!!! And yes, I miss my mother too. I need some good food. :D heh.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! The Harr family is growing up... I remember when Hope was just an ankle-biter, lol! What a great looking fam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto, y'all are easy on the eyes...
    hooray for siblings being together, squinting and all:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Get these stupid pictures offline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh. It isn't that bad. It is the only one of all of us. We need an all of us photo made sometime soon. :) we haven't done one in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?