Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It's still raining...
I really love rain, but it is SO hard to get out of bed when it is raining.

Phillipians 1:3-7, 11 "Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. I always pray for you, and I make my requests with a heart full of joy because you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. And I am sure that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on that day when Christ Jesus comes back again. It is right that I should feel as I do about all of you, for you have a very special place in my heart. We have shared together the blessings of God!"
"May you always be filled with the fruit of your salvation--those good things that are produced in your life by Jesus Christ--for this will bring much glory and praise to God."

2 comments:

  1. amen!! i love that passage:)
    thanks faith, GTH you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't going to reply...but the word verification is so short it seems like a waste to miss the shortness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?