Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm a social boiled peanut eater. I don't like them, but everyone else was eating the and so did I. Haha. Last night was a lot of fun. I had a wonderful time sitting around and talking and laughing and eating ice cream! I love that Anna Ford! She's a great girl. She and Sarah always seem to have so much fun doing nothing. They make me laugh. Hooray for Hannah, Sarah Meadows, and Luke Franklin for coming over too. What a great group of people. We realized halfway through our tacos that we had two Annas, two Sarahs, two Lukes (all sitting accross from each other) and then Hannah and I at the ends. And if you call me by my middle name then there were two Hannahs sitting at either end of the table. It was sort of weirdly funny.
And Dad and I got to run again last night which is always a pleasure because we get to talk to whole time. I miss the conversations we used to have in the car when we rode to school together. Now I am all alone. :( Praise be to God for my parents.

2 comments:

  1. hooray...
    uh, maybe you should pray about your "social" inclinations:)

    hahahahahahahahahaha


    love ya
    ttyl tonight

    I am like an olive tree thriving in the house of god i trust in god's unfailing love forever and ever. psalm52.8

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?