Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Good Morning All!

I was told: "You sound chipper this morning"
And I am! I really am. I blame it on it on a host of things.
Allow me list my blessings.
* My exam went well yesterday
* Physical therapy was tolerably boring.
* I got to eat dinner with my beloved family (yes all of them!!)
* I have a family to eat dinner with!
* Linnea, Rachel, Rachel, Hannah, Anna, Greg, and I went to go get Mountian Dew Icees (and milk if you are Greg) last night after their small groups.
* I have friends that won't let me not have fun.
* I have Godly friends that encourage me.
* I got to run with my father last night, which is always great because he pushes me farther. I ran three miles without stopping!!! Woohoo. And Luke almost ran the whole way with us too. Good little brother of mine. I really do think I get high of running. I feel so great afterwards.


When you're down and feeling blue, just stop and count your blessings. It makes the world a whole lot brighter. Thank God for reminding me this yesterday when I was in a rotten mood all morning. Why can't I always remember this! I guess then I wouldn't have to depend on God for my joy. Blessed by thy name.

So I am going to the Doctors for my shoulder post post-op today. That should be fun. Then I am off to take Anna and Mackenzee out to dinner at La Tolteca. I have been promising since the first day of the semester and I have had no free evenings. Heh. Man, life is busy. God be praised for the strength to continue everyday.

4 comments:

  1. Boys drink milk, real men drink icees. (hahahah)

    ( and no that does not mean we are men, it means we are awesome )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun. I laughed quite hard.

    Side note to Linnea:
    Teenage boys--haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linnea - that was good. I am laughing as well.

    Hannah - I shall try. Haah. It won't be hard. I love La Tolteca and the company is pretty good as well. Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?