Friday, October 14, 2005

Anna and Erin.
Anna in the van, while I am driving. My parents never left the campsite, so if we wanted to go anywhere, I had to drive. And not only drive, but drive the van. I really don't like driving the van when it is full of eight munchkins.
It rained and rained while we were down in Williamsburg (but we still had fun and did two puzzles too). Becuase it was raining the puzzle pieces swelled and stayed stuck together. This was the worst puzzle I have ever done (rewarding, but horrible). It was a painting and all the colors blended and it was a mess. But we did it! Hooray.
Hayley playing with my camera in the van on the way back from Williamsburg. She was scared of my driving too. :)
I'm sorry to say that Anna and Emily died while visiting the graveyard at the church. People were laughing at us as we took this photo. Haha.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?