Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Three Days!!!

Yesterday a whole gang of us went over to the Townsends and blitzed their house with primer. It was a blast. I had so much fun singing with Rachel and Stef and Anna. Anna is a good little painter, one of the best!! I would have her work beside me anyday. I hit the top of the walls and she did the bottom. We are awesome. It is even better when we have Sarah along because she cuts in very nicely. The three of us are a nice little trio of good paintingness. My shoulder is definatly feeling the effects of painting too many ceilings yesterday. Haha. But who cares, it was great fun! The Townsends house is totally awesome! I can't wait to have party's and game nights there! Woohoo.

Before the painting party, I was at school (turning in my two million homework assignments and projects and various presentation). Thankfully I only have two exams next week and half a million homework problems (it isn't that I have many homework problems -- I just have homework problems that each take about three hours a piece (it done right -- if not you have to start over and see where the problem is)).

While I was at school I picked up Emily Price -- who really is a great kid. And we went to Little Caesars and laughed our heads off as they struggled to fill our order for 4 cheeses, 5 pepperonies, and 8 bags of breadsticks. It was one of those things where you had to be there to really think it was funny.
But we had a blast or at least I did.

Well, it is almost the weekend (which means week 5 is almost over --> once I make it through my last Wednesday class, I consider it the weekend because I don't mind the work in my Thursday class -- it usually flies by it is so interesting). Only 10 weeks to go!!! Hip hip Hooray!

3 comments:

  1. woo hoo! I can't wait to have parties at my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto! parties! parties!


    hooray for ten weeks!

    dang, you gots lotsa homeworks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Party party party! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete